When asking questions, keep in mind we (the people who are helping) are not beside you and do not know nothing about your environment.
So, please be sure to provide the following informations. In most of the cases, they are required in order to get help :
- Peopletools version, including patch level (like 8.52.11)
- Application and version (like HCM9.1)
- Database and version including patch level (like Oracle 22.214.171.124) --> "11g" is not version !!
- Operating system hosting each components including wordsize (like Windows 2008 64bit or Oracle Linux 6.1 64 bit) --> "Windows" alone is not an OS
- Database type you are working on (like Demo, SYS or Peopletools system database)
Bear in mind :
- Peopletools 8.5x are supported only on 64bit. In fact it is supported since 8.49.14.
- Peopletools 8.50, 8.51 and 8.52 are supported only on 64bit, but they still require Oracle 32bit client libraries on Windows (server and client).
- Peopletools 8.53 is supported only on 64bit, Application server and batch server require Oracle 64bit librairies.
- If you are running Peopletools 8.53 client on a 64bit Windows client (AppDesigner, DataMover...), you still need the 32bit Oracle librairies.
- Pay attention enough to the minimum level of Peopletools patch for your applicaion (for instance, HCM9.1 requires Peopletools 8.52.03 or higher)
Give a precise description of your all architecture as much as possible.
And of course, choose a proper thread title, as well as a good description of what you are trying to achieve.
Briefly speaking, help us to help you.
And also, when question is resolved, mark the thread as answered and replies as correct/helpful if any.
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?