June's update to Oracle Data Visualization Desktop brings a number of new and enhanced capabilities.
- New and improved viz types
- Usability improvements to the layouts and canvas
- Ability to source data from a remote OBIEE subject area
- Generic ODBC/JDBC connectivity
- Data prep enhancements for date and time analysis
- Data Flows have been enhanced and can now output data to a remote database
- Administration UI has been added to help you manage custom visualizations and map layers
Please refer to the attached pdf for more details or just go and download the new version and take a look.