As products and technologies develop and improve over time, it becomes extremely important for SysAdmins and Developers to stay ahead of the curve. Training should be a regular part of your professional life to keep your skills current, thereby meeting the needs of your organization. One of the best ways to do this is, of course, learning from the experts that make the products you use. However, I'll admit it, as an Oracle employee I am somewhat biased....
With the new "Systems Learning Subscription" from Oracle University, you learn how to successfully administer and manage your Engineered Systems, Oracle Solaris, Oracle Linux, Servers and Storage Solutions with this portfolio of digital training for key Oracle product areas. Experts from Oracle will not only provide you with valuable lessons but also provide insight on new releases, product overviews and best practices for this entire range of offerings.
Who is this for:
- Systems Administrators
- System Analysts
- System Architects
- Support Engineers
- IT Managers
- Support Consultants
- Security Administrators
- Network Administrators
Learn how to:
- Identify key features and benefits of Oracle Systems
- Implement and administer Engineered Systems, Operating Systems, Servers and Storage
- Discover how to optimize and increase performance, scalability and availability utilizing Oracle Systems5
- Learn how to troubleshoot and maintain Oracle Systems
- Hear insights about Oracle Systems and technologies, directly from Oracle experts on multiple subjects relating to Oracle Systems; including best practices, new features and how to perform small tasks.
To see a preview of this program, visit: Oracle Learning Subscription
Don't forget to follow OTN Systems Hub by clicking the "Follow" button at the top right of the page.