I am back from my roadtrip from Oracle Code London, Berlin and Prague. Two weeks, three cities, six keynotes, six Hands-on-Labs, a lot of sessions, DevLive interviews and almost 1400 Developers. Not bad for a road/air trip.
A few key takeaways.
- Amazing people from those who work behind the scenes, attendees and those who are on stage are everywhere.
- Keynotes covered the changing role of the developer, API First, Mircroservices, the role of Chatbots in user interaction and more.
- Each city has an amazing history, a river that runs through it, great food, a metro/subway/underground and beautiful people.
- In the DevLive interviews we got to interview speakers and attendees providing both a behind the scenes and a more probing look at the topics they covered.
- Folks loved the cloud demos, from the CNC Cutter, 3D Printer, Cloud Coffee Demo, PacMan demo and more.
Check out the video which is a Oracle Code Mashup London Berlin Prague