just a heads-up to share that along with Pablo Ciccarello, Jennifer Nicholson and a dozen or so Oracle advocates and Product Management specialists, I will be taking part in some of the tour. I am excited and nervous. So many cities, flights, cabs, new places, food, directions, dilemmas, but I am confident it will be well worth it.
Oracle has done User group tours in Japan, Europe, India, and this year will be doing for APAC also. The goal in them is the same, to reach out and meet user groups where they are. We need your participation to make it a success. I love to meet people, technology is cool, the presentations can be hot, but what I treasure most are your stories. Please come and share them and help make LATAM 2019 happen.
The tour will be in 12 countries. Below are the details:
** South Leg **
Chile - Friday 02-Aug-2019
Uruguay - Monday 5-Aug-2019
Argentina - Tuesday 6-Aug-2019
Paraguay - Thursday 8-Aug-2019
Brazil - Saturday 10-Aug-2019
Peru - Wednesday 28 -Aug-2019
** North Leg **
Ecuador - Tuesday 13-Aug-2019
Colombia - Thursday 15-Aug-2019 & Friday 16-Aug-2019
Panama - Monday 19-Aug-2019
Costa Rica - Wednesday 21-Aug-2019
Mexico - Friday - Aug 23, 2019
Guatemala - Monday Aug 26, 2019
And this year it expands in knowledge by warmly welcoming all Java groups and developing the new “Oracle Groundbreakers Tour LATAM 2019” with the following tracks:
- Integration. Big Data, BI & Analytics,
- Developer tools ALL!
- Java, APEX, PL / Sql, Microservices, Chatbots,
- Open Source, Serverless, Python Development
- Oracle Application CS, Containers, Kubernetes, Oracle Wercker, Oracle Fn Project, Blockchain CS, Oracle JET,
- Chatbots, Oracle Intelligent Bot, API development, API Management,
- No-SQL Databases., Mobile Development., Conversational Interfaces.
- Oracle Mobile Cloud Services.
- DevOps CI / CD, Oracle Developer Cloud Services
- Applications. Implementing and Extending your apps.
For more information visit the following page Oracle Groundbreakers Tour 2019 Latin America