The count down to Oracle Code One 2018 continues, we're just less than ten days away. In my previous blogpost I gave an overview of the various things you can expect when you attend CodeOne as well as the Developer Exchange. In this post, I would like to cover something even more closer to my heart which is the "60 Second Developer Story." Let me explain it using the 5 W's.
What is it: It's an opportunity for any CodeOne attendee to share a story
Who: Anyone can do it, as long as it is of interest to someone in the tech community
Why: Everyone loves stories, they are memorable
Where: In Moscone West, in the Developer Exchange, and within that in the Groundbreakers Hub
When: Oct 22-24, 10am-4:30pm
So go ahead either just show up and share your 60 sec Developer Story and get a Free Pocket Tool Pen, or if you have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com. Below are some topics for you to consider. Start thinking in the shower or your drive or your favorite thinking spot, for interesting topics.
- How you solved a problem
- Something new you learnt
- Make a technology prediction
- Explain how something works
- How you built an App
- Share a best coding practice
- Share a best operational practice
- What did you learn on your first coding job?
- What's the best decision you ever made?
- The worst decision you ever made (and lesson learnt)?
- A cool way you helped your team do a great project
- Something you did for your community
- Best conference you attended and why
- How you used DevOps in your organization
- How you use Containers/Docker/Serverless
- How you use Chatbots, Big Data, BlockChain
- Anything else that would be interesting from a developer perspective