Please note that this forum is not an official support resource. If you are experiencing an issue with Agile PLM for Process, it is important that you enter a support ticket at http://support.oracle.com/
Please keep in mind the following when posting to this forum:
1. When asking a question, provide all the details necessary in order to help the person answering your question. It is recommended to consult the Agile PLM for Process documentation first. You can find it on the Oracle Technology Network (OTN) at http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/agile-085940.html#plmprocess
2. When answering a question, please be courteous as there are different levels of experience and product knowledge. Try to help the poster ask a better question, if it's unclear.
3. NEVER post anything that may reveal confidential information about Oracle or any other company. If you're unclear about confidentiality of a piece of information, it's safer not to post it.
4. When marking a question as answered, please remember to mark helpful and/or correct responses.
We will try our best to respond with an answer to your question in a timely fashion.
5. In order to better link some of the forum posts with our internal systems, it would greatly help to choose a user name for the forum (also called a handle) which can help us identify you as a partner or customer.
If you already have an account and haven't changed your user name, your name may have a format of 'userXXXX'. To change that follow these steps:
- Login and go to Control Panel (on the top right hand side)
- Click Edit to update your profile
- Click Edit beside your 'handle'. Make sure to choose a name (not an email address to avoid spam)
Thanks for doing your part to make this community as valuable as possible for everyone!
Expiring the announcement will not delete it but will remove it from the public announcement list. Are you sure you want to expire this announcement?
Are you sure you want to delete this announcement?