Billing and Revenue Management (BRM)7.5 Business Operations Center was released on 29 April 2016.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND BENEFITS:
Business Operations Center is a web based graphical user interface that helps to create, schedule, and view the results of billing, payment collection, invoicing and general ledger reporting operations.
- Billing: Finds accounts that need to be billed; calculates the balance due for each bill unit in the accounts, including all usage and cycle fees; creates a bill for the balance due.
- Payment Collection: Collects the balance due for accounts that use payment card (credit or debit card) and direct debit (cash) payment methods.
- Invoicing: Generates invoices that list the events that were charged for, and the customer's total account balance.
- Generating General Ledger Reports: Generates general ledger (G/L) reports to collect G/L data for G/L accounts.
- Viewing Business Trends: Shows business trends based on data generated by the preceding operations
For more information, please check:Business Operations Center
Feel free to open a community thread here or add a comment in below comments section for any questions.