Oracle Communications is pleased to announce best practices checklist for BRM Production Go-live.
The BRM Go-Live Checklist is provided to help projects ensure that as many of the activities as possible that may influence a project's success have been implemented.
These recommendations are not related only to the configuration and deployment of the application software components but also includes (but is not limited to):
- The hardware and environment into which the software components will be deployed
- Considerations for performance, high-availability, and disaster recovery
- Operational management processes
- Maintenance and data-management processes
- Testing and configuration management processes
Best practices checklist can be accessed at below URL :
Feel free to open a community thread here if you have any questions about the topic. You can also add a comment in below comments section for any questions.