Next major version of Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) product is planned for release in late 2017.
The following are the key features planned for the upcoming release:
- Convergent charging
- Selective migration of pricing data
- Quota based grants for daily bundles
- Balance Monitoring with ECE
- Nonlinear rating
- Dynamic Data Quota
- Improved policy integration with Sy enhancements
- Voucher enhancements with new redemption flows
- Modern user experience with Billing Care
- Removal of thick clients Customer Center, Payment Tool, Payment Center and Collections Center, replacing with key functionality in the modern, browser based Billing Care GUI
- Advanced customer management
- Advanced asset management with upgrade/downgrade/generation change
- Subscription group services
- Corrective invoicing
- Service transfers
- Credit profile management
- SEPA Payments
- Account and bill unit level refunds
- Item and event level disputes
- Complete collections management
- Write-off and recovery
- Oracle Universal Installer based install
For more details, refer BRM statement of Direction (SOD) document available at following KM article.
Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management Release Planning Document - Statement of Direction( Doc ID 1380381.1)
Note: The above KM note is a dynamic document which gets updated with most recent SOD whenever made available. Please ensure to bookmark and revisit this KM note for updated versions of BRM SOD.
Feel free to open a community thread here if you have any questions about the topic. You can also add a comment in below comments section for any questions.