HOT Topics e-mail Notification feature:
Enabling Hot-Topics notification is a way to stay informed about the content in My Oracle Support that is of interest to you. This feature is so handy we have even introduced a suggester for you.
Before you start selecting products for content such as Product News you may want to view the Product News document and copy one of the products listed on the right as displayed below.
By subscribing to Hot Topics you can receive the notifications based on your selections as per below:
- When the content in your SR has been changed.
- When there is publishing the New or update content in the Knowledge Base.
How to setup Hot Topics E-Mail:
- From My Oracle Support, navigate to My Account from Settings or your user name.
2. Select Hot Topics E-Mail from the left navigation.
3. Fill out the options based on how you want to be updated.
Please refer to the Doc ID 793436.2 for more details.