The purpose of this blog is to highlight some knowledge articles that are essential for working effectively with support that every customer should
Below is a list of knowledge articles that are used to gather information regarding Network Charging and Control issues reported by customers through Service Requests.
A good suggestion would be to have these KMs added to the Favorites tag.
Enable Selective debug:
- SRDC - Enable Selective Debug on the beVWARS process (Doc ID 1533695.1)
- SRDC - Enable Selective Debug on the slee_acs Process (Doc ID 1556196.1)
Enable full debug:
- SRDC - Enable Debug on NCC Processes (Doc ID 1501045.1)
- SRDC - Java Console Tracing (from SMS Screens, Windows Java Control Panel, Java Launcher) (Doc ID 1676886.1)
- SRDC - Collecting NCC installer logs (Doc ID 1923676.1)
- SRDC - Enable Tracing the xmsTrigger Process (Doc ID 2202685.1)
- SRDC - Enable DCA Tracing (Doc ID 1916800.1)
- How to Enable and Disable Tracing on a SUA Stack (SIGTRAN) (Doc ID 1293751.1)
- SRDC How to Snoop an Interface (Doc ID 2069513.1)
Core dump analyze:
- SRDC - Use GDB to Read Core Files and View Backtrace Information on Solaris (Doc ID 1555511.1)
- SRDC - Use MDB to Provide a Stack Trace (Doc ID 1511413.1)
RDA and HCVE:
- SRDC - Run HCVE for Database (RDA 4.XX) (Doc ID 1675438.1)
- SRDC - Run HCVE for Database (RDA 8.XX) (Doc ID 1675444.1)
- SRDC - Run HCVE for Solaris & OCNCC (RDA 4.XX) (Doc ID 1675448.1)
- SRDC - Run HCVE for Solaris & OCNCC (RDA 8.XX) (Doc ID 1675425.1)
- SRDC - Run an RDA Report for Network Charging and Control (Doc ID 1582271.1)
Oracle Database logs:
- SRDC - Lookup the Oracle alert log destination and provide the log (Oracle 10) (Doc ID 1673416.1)
- SRDC - Lookup the Oracle alert log destination and provide the log (Oracle 11) (Doc ID 1673417.1)
SRDC= Service Request Data Collection
We Value Your Feedback
If you would like to suggest improvements or have general feedback, we encourage you to leave us a comment in this blog.
Thanks for reading!