About Oracle Communications Order and Service Management (OSM)
Oracle Communications Order and Service Management (OSM) enables Communications Service Providers (CSPs) to design and manage the fulfillment of customer orders for services through their entire lifecycle. OSM is a key component of Oracle Communications “Concept to Cash” solutions which enable CSPs to quickly design and launch new B2B and B2C services and manage the delivery of the order across participating business and operational systems as well as partners in order to fulfill the order.
Oracle Communications Order and Service Management 7.3.5 Release Highlights
OSM 7.3.5, released on April 7, 2017, brings benefits in the following areas:
- Significant ( ~50% ) reduction in Memory footprint of cartridges.
- Reduces the operational Maintenance window during Installation and Upgrades.
- Reduces OSM downtime with enhanced online cartridge purge.
- Prevents Fall-outs by solving Stuck Order problems.
- Increases operational efficiency (mobile UI – anytime, anywhere).
- Lowers the cost of operation due to common technical stack alignment across other Oracle products.
Download and Documentation
OSM 7.3.5 can be downloaded from Oracle Software Delivery Site.
OSM 7.3.5 documentation can be found here .
Please refer to Knowledge Document ID 2258842.1 for more details about this announcement.
If you have any questions about this topic, feel free to comment on this blog post or create a new My Oracle Support Community (MOSC) thread under the Order Management - CMI (MOSC) community.