The new ORAchk release 18.104.22.168.5 is now available to download.
New Features in ORAchk 22.214.171.124.5
Create your own checks
Would you find it useful to easily run your own environment or business specific checks?
Expanded Oracle Product Support
ORAchk 126.96.36.199.5 now brings wider and deeper support throughout the Oracle product stack, with newly added support for the following product areas:
- Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle E-Business Suite Customer Relationship Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite Project Billing
- Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance
- Oracle Virtual Networking
- Oracle PeopleSoft Applications
- Application Continuity
Easily Run or Exclude Specific Individual Checks
New command line switches have been added so you can easily exclude or run only specific checks.
Shorter ORAchk Execution Time
ORAchk now has the ability to cache discovered databases, meaning database rediscovery is skipped and execution time is faster. If databases change you can simple issue one command to have ORAchk refresh the cache.
Support for Custom EBS APPS User
ORAchk will now dynamically determine the APPS user, enabling all EBS checks to be used even if you have changed the name of the APPS user.
See Document 1268927.2 for further details of the new product support.
Over 100 New Health Checks
This release of ORAchk adds more than 100 new checks for some of the most impactful problems seen to Oracle Customer Support specifically in the areas of:
- Database best practices for patching, performance, scalability and high availability.
- Oracle Identity Management pre-install settings, post-install configuration and runtime environment.
- E-Business Suite best practice configuration settings for Human Resources and CRM (forecast, payment worksheets and service contracts).
- E-Business Suite early detection of incompatible configurations in Project Billing.
- Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance best practice configuration for performance and resilience.
- Oracle Virtual Networking best practice configuration settings.
- PeopleSoft Applications database best practices.
For more details and to download the latest release of ORAchk see Document 1268927.2