Information Centers are landing pages designed to provide a simple and quick way to navigate to software information for a particular focus area. Each page of the Information Center is made up of widgets that group Knowledge Documents by topic and contain links to related content. As new content is created, the information is dynamically updated in the Information Center.
The Distribution Information Center offer a variety of focused dynamic content organized around one or more of the following tasks:
- Overview - General information on a focus area: user guides, upcoming Advisor Webcasts, communities, alerts and announcements, etc.
- Use - Detailed documentation on functionality or tasks. For example: how to set up EFT Payments (Accounts Payable), how to run Auto Cash (Accounts Receivable), frequently asked question on the post report (General Accounting), etc.
- Troubleshooting - Information to assist in researching and resolving an issue. For example: how to turn on logging, how to troubleshoot integrity issues, reported bugs, etc
JD Edwards World Information Center for Distribution White Papers (Doc ID 865515.1)
- A9.3 Distribution Enhancements
- A9.1/A9.2 Enhancement White Papers
- General Distribution
- Advanced Pricing
- Brazil Localization for Distribution
- Inventory Management
- AAIs, Purchasing
- Commitments, Encumbrances
- General, Purchasing
- Order Creation, Purchasing
- Taxes, Purchasing
- Agreement Management
- General, Sales
- Order Creation, Sales
- Order Holds, Sales
- Pricing, Sales
- Sales Update
- Taxes, Sales
- Sub Contracting
- Application Technical
- Warehouse Management
- Advanced Stock Valuation
TIP - Once you know that an Information Center exists for a product that you use on a regular basis, add it to your Favorites within My Oracle Support, so you can get there quickly. You can also bookmark this Index document as a Favorite by clicking on the Favorite icon located next to the document title.