Take a look at some of the terrific new enhancements in Advanced Pricing in JD Edwards World Distribution that you may not yet have explored.
- Price Book for Advanced Pricing
- Allow Reprice Adjustments for Complex Groups
- Contract Price is the Final Price
- Current Price with Formulas
- Free Goods Accounted for Like Discounts
- Free Goods with Basket Reprice, Kit Parent and Components, and Configured Items
- Increased Security and Usability
- New options regarding if and how Sales Order Entry “No Base Price in Effect” message appears
New Advanced Pricing Report! This new report that displays the end price for each of your items after price adjustments are applied. It includes formats to print prices by customer, customer group, or item number. What’s more, it can be used in conjunction with the Electronic Document Delivery system and BI Publisher.
Added Flexibility for Basket and Order Reprice Adjustments! You can now set up basket and order reprice adjustments based on complex groups, perform basket and order level adjustments separately, reprice an order on the schedule specified at the detail level.
For more information Link to World A9.3 Enhancements to Advanced Pricing (Doc ID 1451682.1) for details.