JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting is a real time operational reporting solution designed specifically for end users. An intuitive interface empowers users to access and personalize transactional data into lists, charts, graphs, and tables. With One View Reporting, users can select the data fields and perform specific data selection from within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications and leverage the layout capabilities within Oracle BI Publisher to define the report output formatting. It was first introduced with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications release 9.1 and later it was also offered for Applications release 9.0.
One View Reporting enables end users to create and run One View reports based on Business Views using search criteria in applications (standard or custom Find Browse Forms) or even in Data Browser. These reports are typically specific to the user or role and are those that the user will run on a daily, weekly, or other periodic basis as part of their normal activities. With this type of report users are allowed a high degree of personalization regarding data selection, sequencing, data columns included, and data visualization (charts, tables, graphs). These end-user reports improve user productivity by providing users with better visibility into operational data as part of their standard day-to-day business process. Common use cases are customer reports, supplier reports, sales reports, and employee reports.
Together with the One View reporting feature a number of dedicated standard One View Applications and Reports were added for various JD Edwards EnterpriseOne modules. In Financial Management new One View Applications were added for General Accounting, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Standard One View Reports for various use cases are delivered with each One View Application.
- One View G/L Inquiry (P09219). One View G/L Inquiry can be used to analyze General Ledger transactions. It is based on the One View G/L Inquiry (F0911-F0901-F0006) Business View (V09219), which includes columns from the Account Ledger table (F0911), Account Master table (F0901), and Business Unit Master table (F0006).
- One View Account Balance Inquiry application (P09217). One View Account Balance Inquiry can be used to report on account balances. It is based on the One View Account Balance Inquiry business view (V09217), which includes columns from the Account Balance table (F0902), F0901, and F0006.
- One View Customer Ledger Inquiry application (P03B2022). One View Customer Ledger Inquiry uses the One View Customer Ledger Inquiry Business View (V03B11I) (which includes columns from the Customer Ledger table (F03B11) and Customer Line of Business Master table (F03012)) to analyze the Customer Ledger.
- One View Customer Receipt/Draft Inquiry application (P03B720). One View Receipt/Draft Inquiry should be used to inquire on Receipt/Draft transactions. It is based on the One View Receipt Draft Inquiry Business View (V03B720), which includes columns from the Receipt Detail table (F03B14), Receipt Header table (F03B13), and Customer Master table (F03012).
- One View Supplier Ledger Inquiry application (P042022). One View Supplier Ledger Inquiry can be used to analyze supplier ledger transactions. It is based on the One View Supplier Ledger Inquiry Business View (V042022), which includes columns from the Accounts Payable Ledger table (F0411), Supplier Master table (F0401), and the Address Book table (F0101).
- One View Supplier Payment Inquiry application (P04720). One View Supplier Payment Inquiry can be used to inquire on supplier payment transactions. It is based on the One View Supplier Payment Inquiry Business View (V04720), which includes columns from the Payment Detail table (F0414), Payment Header table (F0413), F0401, and F0101.
Additional details about this feature can be found in the following documents:
- One View Reporting for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (Doc ID 1464568.2)
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Reporting Now Available for 9.0 (Doc ID 1522883.1)
For a complete reference check the guides.
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications One View Reporting User Guide: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16582_01/doc.91/e24997/toc.htm
- With the One View Reporting for Financial Management Chapter: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E16582_01/doc.91/e24997/financials.htm#EOAOV233
- For an Administrative perspective check the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools One View Administration Guide: http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E24705_01/doc.91/e24288/toc.htm