As of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Release 9.1, Oracle delivers software updates to address new joint standards for recognition of revenue issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) and the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
Note: There is no Revenue Recognition solution available for releases lower than 9.1.
The new Revenue Recognition enhancement is available as of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne release 9.1 and delivered via ESUs. Please see the following Knowledge Documents for more information:
- New Enhancement For FASB – Revenue Recognition in Accounts Receivable For Release 9.1 (Doc ID 2030115.1)
- New Enhancement Release 9.1 and 9.2 – FASB/Revenue Recognition (Doc ID 2165868.1)
- New Enhancement Release 9.1 and 9.2 – FASB/Revenue Recognition Audit Applications (P03B118/P03B119) (Doc ID 2203596.1)
More information regarding this process can be found in solution JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Revenue Recognition Enhancement for Accounts Receivable (FASB) (Doc ID 2212312.2)
Note: This knowledge document is limited to Revenue Recognition setup and process for invoices created in the Accounts Receivable (G03B) module. Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) functionality is not covered in this document.
The new enhancements are also document in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable guides:
- Release 9.2: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Accounts Receivable Implementation Guide Release 9.2
- Release 9.1: JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Accounts Receivable Implementation Guide Release 9.1