JD Edwards has completed the Revenue Recognition and Lessor-(Straight-line Rent) functionality. Announcements will be made, as more functionality is available.
Below are listed a number of documents available for these processes.
- New Enhancement for FASB - Revenue Recognition in Real Estate Management for Release 9.1 and 9.2.(Doc ID 2260000.1)
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Revenue Recognition Enhancement for Real Estate Management (FASB) (Doc ID 2304930.2)
The Revenue Recognition functionality for Real Estate Management is available for JD Edwards release 9.2 by applying Bug 25786546.
Lessor Accounting (Straight-line rent)
- New Enhancement for FASB – Lessor Accounting in Real Estate Management for Release 9.1 and 9.2 (Doc ID 2324776.1)
- New Functionality in Straight-Line Rent (FASB 13) for 9.2 (Doc ID 2334284.1)
These can be accessed from Advisor Webcast JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Schedule and Archived Recordings (Doc ID 1450327.1)
- Financial Management - The New Lease Accounting Standard - What This Means to JD Edwards Customers, February 15, 2017
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financials FASB - Revenue Recognition in Real Estate Management, which was originally available for viewing on September 20, 2017.
- JD Edwards E1 Financials Management - Enhanced FASB 13 (Straight Line Rent Accounting) for JD Edwards Real Estate Management, September 19, 2017
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne - The New Lease Accounting Standard - The First Enhancement in a Series for Lessees December 18, 2017