It works based on the test results records entered at the moment the Sales Order is Ship Confirmed (P4205).
A sales order must exist for the customer and item. The lot number for the item must also display on the sales order. If no sales order or associated lot number exists, a COA is not generated.
If test results should be printed, but a sales order does not exist, a Product Test Report (R37901) can be generated for the item and lot. This is useful for items moved into inventory for which test results should be printed, or for clients requesting test results but are not set up to receive a COA (The Certificate of Analysis Print flag has not been checked in Customer Master Billing Information).
Note: This will only print the COA. It will not prevent an item from being shipped if it does not meet the customer specifications.
Here are the new fields that have been introduced on the R37460 PDF:
- Generic Test Print
- Print Preferred Minimum and Maximum
- Print Lot Grade
- Print Lot Potency
- Print the Country of Origin
- Print the Lot Best Before Date
- Print the Lot Sell By Date
- Print the User Lot Date 1
- Print the User Lot Date 2
- Print the User Lot Date 3
- Print the User Lot Date 4
- Print the User Lot Date 5
- Print the Tester ID and Name
For more information on R37900 - Certificate of Analysis (COA) Print, please review the below KM Docs: