JD Edwards EnterpriseOne mobile enterprise applications offer users the ability to access and update important business data directly from a mobile tablet or smartphone device. Using Oracle's MAF (Mobile Application Framework) Mobile technology,
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne has developed a long list of mobile applications including:
- Mobile Inventory Transfer Tablet (M41242)
- Mobile Cycle Count Tablet (M41240)
The Mobile Inventory Transfer Tablet and Mobile Cycle Count Tablet applications allow organizations to increase the accuracy of their JD Edwards Inventory Management information. Providing material handlers with bar code enabled mobile applications removes delays and errors associated with paper based processes.
The Cycle Count mobile application enables you to count the inventory at the inventory location. The application allows you to perform scheduled cycle count and unscheduled cycle count. You use the Cycle Count mobile application to:
- Achieve higher inventory accuracy
- Reduce hours of operation
- Increase operational efficiency
The Inventory Transfer mobile application enables you to transfer inventory from one location to another using barcode scanning or manual entry. The Inventory Transfer information includes item number, lot/serial number, location, unit of measure, transaction date, and quantity information. You can use Inventory Transfer mobile application for two types of inventory movement:
- Movement between different locations in the same branch/plant.
- Movement between different branch/plants.
This is the future of our mobile solution and many different applications have already been released. I would encourage you to take a look at the many different mobile product offerings in the links below on MOS:
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Mobile Applications (Doc ID 1637232.2)
- Mobile Solutions for EnterpriseOne Applications - What They Are and When to Use Them (Doc ID 2101624.2)
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Applications Mobile Enterprise Applications Implementation Guide