COLLABORATE 18 is a week away and Oracle Services will be front and center at this annual user conference to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle technology. Oracle Support experts will be available in multiple sessions, at the exhibition hall, and in networking events throughout the conference to engage with you and illustrate how Oracle offers trusted, full-featured security, and comprehensive support. Find out how you can get more value from your Oracle Support investments.
Oracle Support Experts are Onsite to Talk with You
Don't miss the opportunity to interact with Oracle Support at the Support Stars Bar. Stop by the Oracle booth within the Exhibition Hall at the Mandalay Bay (booth #855) Monday, April 23, through Wednesday, April 25, for answers to your toughest support questions and learn about proactive support tools and services. Concerned about cybersecurity? You can also talk to us about security and steps you should take to help prevent cybercrime. You'll leave with valuable tips and best practices for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading Oracle products—from systems and databases to middleware, applications, and cloud.
Trusted | Secure | Comprehensive
Learn from Oracle Support experts in sessions on popular Oracle technology topics:
- Oracle Support Council – AR/AP Period Close Best Practices and Leveraging EBS Analyzers
- Oracle Support Council – Automated Troubleshooting Utilities from E-Business Suite Support
- Oracle Support Council – Proactive Best Practices: Case Studies Using Value Chain Planning (VCP) Analyzers and APSCHECK Parser
- Oracle Support Council – Understanding and Troubleshooting GST, Functionality and New Diagnostic Tools
- Oracle Support Council – Installing and Configuring Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) for Complex Reports
- Oracle Support Council – Proactively Enabling an Orchestrated Transition to Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Support Council – Domain Consolidation Strategy with WebLogic Multi-Tenancy Feature and How to Leverage the Java Cloud Service
- Oracle Support Council – Boost Your Team's ROI: Learn How to Quickly Identify the Oracle Support Resources Appropriate for Your Business
- Oracle Support Council – E-Business Suite Analyzer Diagnostics - Simply a MUST HAVE for All Companies
- Oracle Support Council – Under the Hood: E-Business Suite 12.2 ADOP Tools, Tips and Tricks and Best Practices for Upgrading in Oracle's Cloud
- Oracle Support Council – Working Effectively with Cloud Support
- Oracle Support Council – How To Configure and Customize Approval Rules in Fusion Financial Applications R13
- Revenue Recognition Are you meeting the requirements for Accounts Receivable, Real Estate Mgmt?
- PeopleSoft Tech Support: Top Trending Challenges and How to Resolve Them
- PeopleSoft Reconciliation Features: GL to Sub-Ledger Reconciliation and Account Reconciliation
Save 25% on COLLABORATE 18
COLLABORATE 18, taking place April 22-26 in Las Vegas, is the annual technology and applications forum for the Oracle user community hosted by IOUG, OAUG, and Quest International Users Group. See the conference agenda for the latest schedule. If you haven't registered, there's still time to save up to 25% before April 18.