COLLABORATE 19 is the annual technology and applications forum for the Oracle user community hosted by the IOUG, OAUG, and Quest International user groups, happening April 7–11 in San Antonio.
Come and Meet with Us
Oracle Customer Support Services will be participating at the conference, with experts available at venues and networking events throughout the week to share best practices for adopting and optimizing Oracle solutions.
Don't miss the opportunity to interact with Oracle Support at the Support Stars Bar. Stop by the Oracle booth within the Exhibition Hall for answers to your toughest support questions and learn about proactive support tools and services.
Sessions and Workshops
Oracle Customer Support Services will present several sessions on popular Oracle applications and technology topics.
Oracle E-Business Suite
- The EBS Period Close *Process* Analyzer
- E-Business Suite Best Practices Upgrade and Continuous Innovation release model for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2
- E-Business Suite Analyzer Diagnostics – Understanding the Importance of this Tool for Your Company
- E-Business Suite Archive and Purging Best Practices
- Lift and Shift Oracle E-Business Suite to Oracle Cloud@Customer
- E-Business Suite Automation and Support in the Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Financials For India (OFI) GST Analyzer, Reconciliation Framework and Other Proactive Tools
Maximizing the Value of Oracle Support
See the conference agenda for the latest schedule.
We look forward to engaging with you, answering questions, and helping you get more value from your Oracle products and services. See you in San Antonio!