CRM 9.2 Image 5 (Patch 19685084) was release back on November 24, 2014 and it includes several new features/enhancements. To help you keep up with these new features and future ones we have available to you the PeopleSoft CRM 9.2: Update Image Documentation (Document 1917548.2) information center. The CRM 9.2 Update Image Documentation contains special security instructions and installation documentation needed to setup some of the new features, and link to PeopleBooks for the new features.
If you have not downloaded CRM Image 5 yet please do so to take advantage of some of the new features. Below is a list of some of the new features, see Document 1917548.2 for a full list and more information.
- Company, Person and Constituent Secure Enterprise Search objects
- Hosted Credit Card Storage and Payment Integration Updates
- Push Notification Feature for EOAW
- Updates to CRM Toolbar to Comply with WCAG Requirements for Accessible Users
- Auto-Creation of a Support Case from an Online Marketing and Marketing Survey or Program