With over 500 experts on hand to help our customers, Oracle Support Services will be front and center at Oracle OpenWorld 2015. Come to the Moscone Center and Palace Hotel October 25–29, and learn best practices to help optimize your Oracle technology and increase the value of your Oracle products and services.
If you or others in your organization will be attending Oracle OpenWorld this year, take a moment to review the available Support Services sessions, events, and demonstrations.
If You'll be Attending
- Learn about the must-see conference sessions and networking events hosted by Oracle Support Services, including hands-on, interactive demos and training.
- Visit the Oracle Support and Services OpenWorld website for a full scope of activities.
- Discover conference session details, demo schedules, networking and other event information in the Focus On Oracle Support and Services Document.
Discover 50+ sessions that highlight the depth and breadth of Oracle's Support Services portfolio, and see how other customers are driving success with Oracle Support tools and resources.
- Best practices for supporting and upgrading Oracle hardware and software, including how to utilize all the features and entitlements of Oracle Premier Support
- Best practices, tips, and customer examples for how to leverage mission-critical support delivered by Oracle Advanced Customer Support
- How customers are leveraging Oracle Consulting for faster adoption and ROI to help them succeed using the Oracle stack
- How organizations are developing sharper, smarter, faster strategies which help them grow and meet today's changing business requirements with modern business platforms that drive innovation, create value, lower cost, and reduce risk
Oracle University Trainings
Explore 18 single-day, pre-conference training sessions offered by Oracle University on Sunday, October 25 covering popular Oracle technology topics, all taught by expert instructors.
If you're an Oracle Premier Support customer, come see us on Monday, October 26 at the sixth annual My Oracle Support Monday Mix. Relax and network with Oracle support engineers, support managers, and other Oracle customers starting at 6 p.m. PT.
Meet us in the Support Stars Bar and Mini-Briefing Center in Moscone West Exhibition Hall, booth 3361. Work one-on-one with some of Oracle's best to get answers to your support questions. Attend a 10-minute mini-briefing and get entered to win prizes!
DEMOgrounds feature live demonstrations focusing on specific Oracle products and solutions across the Moscone Center and other event venues.
Based on your Oracle products and services, visit a DEMOgrounds area appropriate to you:
|Oracle Database||Moscone South||122|
|Oracle HCM and Fusion HCM||Palace Hotel||Sunset Court|
|My Oracle Support & Proactive Tools||Moscone West||3161 (next to the Stars Bar)|
|Oracle PeopleSoft||Palace Hotel||Sunset Court|
|Server / Storage||Moscone South||737|
Other Featured Support Services Demonstrations
In addition to the DEMOgrounds, Oracle Support Services will be offering specialized informational demos around maximizing Oracle Support resources and tools during convention hall hours.
Program or Service Area
|HCM - Fusion Applications||Maximize Your Investment in Oracle HCM Cloud Services Support||Palace Hotel, Sunset Court|
|ERP - Fusion Applications||Maximize Your Investment in Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud Services Support||Moscone West, Level 1 ERP Showcase|
|PaaS||Maximize Your Investment in Oracle Technology Cloud Services Support||Moscone South, Oracle Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Showcase|
|Platinum Services||Oracle Platinum Services: Extreme Support for Engineered Systems||Moscone North, Lower Lobby, Engineered Systems Showcase (at the bottom of the escalator)|
|Oracle Consulting||(Announced at the event)||Moscone West, ERP Showcase|
|Oracle Advanced Customer Support||(Announced at the event)||Moscone South, Oracle Database DEMOgrounds (area 122)|