As many customers are aware, the PeopleSoft HCM Team delivered PUM Image #20 earlier this month (December 9, 2016).
The video highlights can for the image release be seen here:
One of the key enhancements delivered in Image #20 is the Fluid Approvals functionality.
Per prior announcements in the Community, customers should be aware of following key changes:
- PeopleSoft is replacing Fluid Approvals using Mobile Application Platform technology with new Fluid Approvals using Enterprise Components – Fluid Approvals technology.
- Software modifications were done to enable Fluid Approval for existing approval transactions in HR product.
- As each of these new Fluid Approvals is released, it will replace the current Fluid Approval.
- PeopleTools 8.54.27 and higher OR PeopleTools 8.55.10 and higher is the minimum tools requirement.
- By June 2017, the Fluid Approvals using MAP technology will no longer be supported by Oracle.
- MAP technology from PeopleTools is still supported, only Fluid Approvals using MAP technology will no longer be supported.
Customers can review the following Knowledge Articles for more information:
- PeopleSoft Fluid Approvals Installation Documentation (Doc ID 2166359.1)
- Fluid (HCM): Frequently Asked Questions on New Fluid Approvals (Doc ID 2201476.1)
- EOPC: Frequently Asked Questions on New Page Composer Fluid Approvals (Doc ID 2197974.1)
- E-AWE: After Implementing FSCM PUM 020 on PT 8.53, Getting Error Opening Approval Process (Doc ID 2192968.1)
An Advisor Webcast is scheduled to discuss this topic:
- Tuesday , January 24, 2017 01:00 PM (US Pacific Time)
- Tuesday , January 24, 2017 04:00 PM (US Eastern Time)
- Tuesday , January 24, 2017 10:00 PM (Central European Time)
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017 02:30 AM (India Standard Time)
To Register for this Advisor Webcast: https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=593968916&t=a