Campus Solutions Bundle 40 has been posted to My Oracle Support, and the corresponding Master Note for this bundle is also now available.
If you follow the link to the recently posted you will find a great deal of reference material and a long list of “no problems found” entries. While we hope that we never find any problems to list in this document, you can alleviate a lot of headaches stemming from the application of this recently posted bundle by reviewing this master note during your planning phase.
The intention of a Master Note for a Campus Solutions Bundle is to provide you with information regarding problems or issues with the application of the bundle, including any functional issues that have been reported and believed to be the result of applying this bundle. In the Master Note, you will find sections for:
- General Information on documentation, policy and the contents of the bundle
- Problems applying the bundle, which will be continuously updated for any issues reported to Support
- Functional problems attributed to this bundle in any of the Campus Solutions products
Before you apply this bundle, please review this master note and bookmark (by clicking the hollow yellow star next to the document title) it so that you can quickly revisit it during your planning and implementation phases. If you are planning to apply any other bundles to your Campus Solutions product, please be sure to review the corresponding master notes, which can significantly decrease the time and effort involved with the application of maintenance.
Please also see these important links for further information and documentation:
- CS 9.0 Documentation Homepage (Doc ID 751540.1)
- For each bundle; Campus Solutions Product Information Center (Doc ID 1400681.2)
- Campus Solutions Master Bundle Index (Doc ID 1330948.1)
- Patchset’s Readme File or Download for detailed descriptions of all fixes contained in the bundle.