On July 7, 2020 at 09:00 a.m. UK / 10:00 a.m. Paris / 12:00 p.m. Dubai, join Oracle Construction and Engineering for a live presentation on how to use and leverage the data you already have to ensure productivity and quality in your project delivery.
Huge volumes of data are generated and collected on and off construction sites. It’s now time to make greater use of these digital data technology to reduce costs of projects, increase productivity and improve safety. Effective use of available data can help mitigate current and future risks, and in turn reduce costs and time spent on a project.
During this webinar, discover how to leverage your existing data to:
- Optimize your project schedules to minimize potential delays
- Select project partners and suppliers objectively based on their historical performance
- Uncover hidden risks that might blow-up unexpectedly and derail the project
- Visualize you supply chain network and see how inter-connectedness brings about both risks and opportunities
- Apply learnings from the past to current projects to make sure nothing obvious is missed
To register, please visit: https://go.oracle.com/LP=94435?elqCampaignId=248225