With Retail Release 14 in December 2013, Oracle delivered significant functionality to support our customer’s needs as they expand their support of a variety of consumer shopping journeys. We called this approach "Commerce Anywhere". There was also significant investment in ensuring those consumer journeys were supported across the retail footprint through integration enhancements, as well as through integration accelerators. Release 14 was our first enterprise-wide step in our Commerce Anywhere journey.
Our next step has arrived in Oracle Retail Release V14.1! In this release, Oracle continues to expand and enhance the Commerce Anywhere experience that supports the retailers’ requirements, their customers’ expectations, and the evolving landscape of the market.
We invite My Oracle Support users to view our official Release Announcement, which elaborates on the fundamental Retail 14.1 themes.
Other important resources related to this announcement include:
- Oracle Retail 14.1 Release Value Propositions (Document 1941044.1)
- Oracle Retail 14.1 Data Models (Document 1952942.1)
- Retail Reference Library for Release 14.1 (Coming in January 2015)
- Oracle Retail Release 14.x Documentation Library on the Oracle Technology Network
- Oracle Retail Solutions Portfolio on oracle.com