Have you been wondering if training is available for your Oracle Retail 14.0 solutions? Do you need to learn how to configure, administer, manage and use your Oracle Retail 14.0 applications?
Oracle University offers over 20 courses that span the Oracle Retail product set. Classes are routinely scheduled in our Live Virtual Classroom format, which enables you to attend live, hands-on training via the internet. Here are some of our more popular Oracle Retail 14.0 courses.
Be sure to check out the entire list of available Oracle Retail courses and schedules.
Oracle Retail Merchandising System
The Retail Merchandising System (RMS) helps manage the fundamental processes of a retail business. The RMS training provides a deep understanding of how to use this solution to manage your operations through seamless execution of processes, such as purchasing, distribution, order fulfillment & financial close. Some courses in this area include:
- Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Technical Essentials 14.0 - 4 day course
- Retail Merchandising System (RMS) Business Essentials 14.0 - 5 day course
Oracle Retail Planning and Optimization
Oracle Retail Planning and Optimization solutions let you apply multiple data sources and optimization science with a common demand forecast to optimize assortments, pricing, promotion, and space. Training will help you learn how to implement, use and leverage these solutions so that you can drive sales and margin. Some courses in this area include:
- RPAS Administration and Configuration Fundamentals 14.0 - 5 day course
- Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) Business Essentials 14.0 - 3 day course
- Retail Returns Management (RM) Business Essentials 14.0 - 1 day course
- Retail Item Planning Business Essentials 14.0 - 2 day course
- Retail Merchandise Financial Planning Business Essentials 14.0 - 2 day course
Oracle Retail Store Operations
Stores remain the nucleus of the human touch point. Oracle Retail Store Operations help you adapt and deploy service and sales platforms to meet consumer expectations of convenience, information, and personalized service. Training will show you how to install, integrate, and use these solutions to help you maintain and monitor your store business. Key courses for this solution include:
- Retail Point-of-Service (POS) Business Essentials 14.0 - 2 day course
- Retail Back Office (BO) Business Essentials 14.0 - 1 day course
- Retail Central Office (CO) Business Essentials 14.0 - 1 day course
Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting
Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting enables you to manage a single forecast to drive profitable planning and operations reflecting customer preferences. Through training, you will learn about traditional forecasting through a variety of forecast methods and how to leverage this solution to help your business align operations across global networks. The primary course for this solution is:
- Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) Business Essentials 14.0 - 2 day course