Oracle Retail Merchandising applications (RMS, RTM, ReIM, ReSA and Allocation) have been modernized using Oracle’s Application Development Framework (ADF) to improve overall user experience, fit retailer needs and simplify business processes, allowing retailers to run leaner and more efficiently. These ADF applications can be customized for retailers to tailor the applications to best suit their business practices. To customize these applications the System Integrators/Retailers need to have knowledge on the following:
- ADF Framework
- Leveraging the seeded customization framework in ADF to extend the Retail applications
Oracle Retail recommends the following documentation and training to enable Partners and Customers to support their ADF customization requirements.
1. Oracle University (Training) - Oracle Middleware 12c: Build Rich Client Applications with ADF Ed 1
2. Oracle Retail GA Documentation – Refer to the Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Guide - Volume 3 (Chapter 6 - Customization of Retail Applications)
3. My Oracle Support (White Paper) - Oracle Retail Merchandising ADF Customization Guide (Doc ID 2018356.1)
4. Oracle University (Training) - Oracle Retail Learning Subscription (RLS) for Merchandising (Channels : Your Resources)