Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Release 17 (OTAC/TEE) upgrade scheduling has begun, effective October 2, 2017. To help you prepare, we are pleased to announce the availability of the following release readiness materials and documentation:
- Talent Acquisition 17, New Feature Summary
- Talent Acquisition 17, What’s New
- Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Release 17 User and Implementation Guides (My Oracle Support Doc ID 2313338.1 – requires login to My Oracle Support)
- Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Release 17 Documentation (My Oracle Support Doc ID 1496352.11 – requires login to My Oracle Support)
- Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Deployment and Upgrade Policies and Release Lifecycle Status (My Oracle Support Doc ID 1603034.1 – requires login to My Oracle Support)
In addition, you can navigate to Cloud Customer Connect Updates and Maintenance here to access Release Readiness Resources, Upgrade Resources, and Webinar sessions that are offered to orient customers with Release 17 functionalities.
Taleo Connect Client Release 17
Taleo Connect Client (TCC) Release 17 can be downloaded from Oracle Software Delivery Cloud here by searching on “Taleo Connect Client Application 17.0”, then selecting the applicable Linux or Microsoft Windows Platform. When planning your TCC upgrade, it is required that OTAC/TEE is upgraded to 17.x before the TCC upgrade. TCC 17 is certified on OTAC/TEE 17. The backward or forward compatibility of TCC is not certified.
Transport Layer Security 1.1 and 1.2 Protocols
Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Release 17 supports TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 protocols as well as the current TLS 1.0 protocol. If you use Taleo Connect Client (TCC) for integrations, it must be upgraded to 17.x no later than September 30, 2018, to ensure service continuity and support TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2. For more information on the transition to TLS 1.1 and 1.2, please see the Cloud Customer Connect announcement here.
Your Action: Please log a Service Request via My Oracle Support to request your upgrade to Release 17. Timing of upgrade scheduling will vary by customer based on technical dependencies. Once upgrade SR is logged, you will be advised of the appropriate upgrade date(s) for your environment(s).
Ensure you are registered to receive Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud correspondence so you don’t miss important communications about upgrades, outages, maintenance, end of life, etc. Please refer to Subscribing to PIN and PCN Notifications (My Oracle Support Doc ID 1046726.1).
Thank you for using Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service.