Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Release 17.2 Quarterly Update (OTAC/TEE) is available, effective January 8, 2018. The release announcement on Cloud Customer Connect can be viewed here. To help you prepare, we are pleased to announce the availability of the following release readiness materials and documentation:
- Talent Acquisition New Feature Summary
- Talent Acquisition What’s New
- Talent Acquisition User and Implementation Guides (My Oracle Support Doc ID 2313338.1 – requires login to My Oracle Support). Note: The guides will also be available from the Oracle Help Center in mid-February.
- Talent Acquisition Service Documentation (My Oracle Support Doc ID 1496352.1 – requires login to My Oracle Support)
- Talent Acquisition Deployment and Upgrade Policies and Release Lifecycle Status (My Oracle Support Doc ID 1603034.1 – requires login to My Oracle Support)
In addition, please navigate to Cloud Customer Connect Updates and Maintenance here to access Release Readiness Resources, Upgrade Resources, and Webinar sessions that are offered to orient customers with Release 17 functionalities.
Your Action: Please log a Service Request via My Oracle Support to request the quarterly update. Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud quarterly updates are not automatically applied.
Ensure you are registered to receive Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud correspondence so you don’t miss important communications about upgrades, outages, maintenance, end of life, etc. Please refer to Subscribing to PIN and PCN Notifications (My Oracle Support Doc ID 1046726.1).
Thank you for using Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service.