Quarterly Update Model Changes
- Oracle is shifting exclusively to a quarterly update model to deliver more frequent updates to the Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud.
- 4 Quarterly Updates - Will deliver low risk incremental feature enhancements addition to bug fixes
- Maintenance Packs and Express Pack process not impacted
- No more "Annual Releases"
- Upgrades: Highly recommended that customers adopt the latest quarterly updates to obtain the benefits of qualify and security improvements as well as uptake low risk incremental capabilities. (To request a quarterly update, please log a Service Request via My Oracle Support. Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud quarterly updates are not automatically applied.)
Quarterly Update Naming Convention
- 17.6 quarterly update - Q2CY18
- 17.8 quarterly update - Q3CY18
- 19A quarterly update - Q4CY18
- 19B quarterly update - Q1CY19
Note: Talent Acquisition Cloud will not have an 18.x update series. It will go from 17.x to 19A to better align with Oracle's quarterly update model.
For more information, please view the Cloud Customer Connect event "Talent Acquisition Cloud (TEE): Quarterly Roadmap Briefing, June 2018".