The Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service release 19A will be deployed to Production LearnCenters on February 15, 2019. The release is currently available in the Staging sites for testing. This feature release also resolves issues reported by customers. This feature includes the following:
• LearnCenter Designer Enhancements
- New WYSIWYG Button for the LearnCenter Designer
• BI Reporting Enhancements
- Update to Delta Data Field
- New Data View
• LearnCenter Course Player Enhancements
- New Default Launch Mode for LearnCenter Course Player
• Bulk Loader Enhancements
- Update to Enrollment Bulk Loader
• Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud
- Field Label Renamed
The next release is 19B, scheduled for a May 2019 general release.
Customers who have issues resolved by the 19A release are advised to retest and validate the resolution through their Service Requests in My Oracle Support.
Customers can view the latest release schedule through the Knowledge Management document in My Oracle Support: Oracle Learn Cloud Release Schedule (Doc ID 1983057.1)