We’re now calling for submissions to the 2019 Markie Awards, honoring achievements in modern marketing since 2007. This year’s Markies are broader and more brilliant than ever before, with new categories to celebrate forward-thinking marketing experiences as well as standout CX across sales, service, and commerce.
Why the Evolution?
Over the last 12 years, Markie winners and honorees have pushed the boundaries of what marketing can mean, giving us a window into a future where all customer-facing disciplines unite to create a connected experience that spans the entire customer journey. Since marketing is just one element that helps form the bond between a company and its customers, the 13th annual Markies will shine a light on all the pieces that come together to create standout experiences. It’s the same reason why customer-facing solutions now roll up under the Oracle CX Cloud Platform, and why Modern CX now welcomes attendees from marketing, sales, service, and commerce.
We’ve also taken a fresh look at our categories and award names to highlight new opportunities to win:
- The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer Experience
- The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
- The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Insight Award for Best Use of Data
- The Heartstrings People’s Choice Award
- The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management Program
- The Omni Award for Best Omni-Channel Experience (Marketing, Sales & Service)
- The Borderless Award for Best International Marketing Campaign
- The Pinpoint Award for Best Account-Based Marketing Strategy
- The Convert Award for Best Commerce Experience
With the January 18th deadline fast approaching, now is the time to invite your clients to submit their work and be recognized at the gala during Modern Customer Experience in Las Vegas in March. Check out the Markies microsite to learn more. May the best experience win!