Getting the C# Rest Client via NuGet
- Using the NuGet Package Manager Console :
- Install-Package Eloqua.Api.Rest.ClientLibrary
- Using Visual Studio 2012
- Right-click on the project's references
- Select "Manage NuGet Package..."
- Search for "Eloqua Client"
We hope that you find this helpful and please let me know if you have any questions.
Please note that these are my own tools and are meant to help developers build on the Eloqua platform and while I am happy to answer questions and provide support, note that Eloqua is not responsible for and cannot support this product.