When using Eloqua Cloud Apps, it is important to remember that the Eloqua credentials stored within your apps will need to be kept up to date. When your Eloqua credentials expire, and you change them within Eloqua, they will need to also be changed on cloudconnectors.eloqua.com.
Doing this is a quick and easy process, as you need only change them in one place, and it will cascade across all apps that use that set of credentials.
Here is what you will need to do:
- Log into cloudconnectors.eloqua.com,
- Go into the credentials management area by clicking your username on the top right of the main menu bar, and selecting My Credentials from the drop-down.
- Find the appropriate Eloqua credentials from the list and click the edit icon (the little pencil).
- Input the new (or updated) Eloqua credentials and then click Update.
- Make sure that the credentials show a green "Valid" next to the Credentials label.
- Close the window and you are all set! Any app using those credentials will now be up to date with your Eloqua username and password.
Note: When your credentials expire, you should receive a notification email from cloudconnectors.eloqua.com letting you know.
Here is a brief video of how to do this http://screencast.com/t/X5cOgMgW6u0