**Update** Saturday, July 14th, 7:00 am UTC
The maintenance for POD 3, 4 has successfully concluded.
Scheduled Maintenance Advisory: Saturday, July 14th, 2018
In order to maintain the highest level of availability and performance of the Eloqua infrastructure, we are planning network maintenance on Saturday, July 14th at 1 am to 3 am UTC.
We recommend to plan accordingly by saving your work and logging out of the application prior to the maintenance start.
The maintenance window is currently scheduled to last no more than 2 hours and during that time, the following Eloqua services will be affected and are expected to be unavailable for approximately 10 minutes:
- The Eloqua application UI will be inaccessible to users
- Emails will not be delivered
- Apps including Integration Apps and the Eloqua Sales Tools will not be working
- Contacts will not be flowing through apps but their flow will resume once the Apps go back online
- Eloqua hosted Landing Pages will be unavailable
Please refer back to this page for further information as it will be update once the maintenance is completed.