Scheduled Maintenance Advisory: Saturday, October 12th, 2019
In order to maintain the highest level of availability and performance of the Eloqua infrastructure, we are planning network maintenance starting Saturday, October 12th, 2019.
The per pod schedule is as follows:
POD 3, 4: Saturday, October 12th between 2 am and 4 am UTC
We recommend to plan accordingly by saving your work and logging out of the application prior to the maintenance start.
During the maintenance, the following Eloqua services will be affected and are expected to be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes:
- The Eloqua application UI will be inaccessible to users
- Emails will not be delivered
- Forms submissions will not be processed
- Apps including Integration Apps and the Eloqua Sales Tools will not be working
- Contacts will not be flowing through apps but their flow will resume once the Apps go back online
- Eloqua hosted Landing Pages will be unavailable
Our System Status page on Topliners will be updated with progress during the maintenance.