If you’ve ever attended one of our events, you know that in addition to our team sharing their knowledge and product expertise, we LOVE to have our customers share their awesome success stories and marketing best practices. We just wrapped up our third stop on the 2014 Modern Marketing Tour and are excited to be able to share a fresh batch of success stories with you. Visit the Modern Marketing Tour group here on Topliners to see all of the presentations from our first three tour stops including these inspiring customer stories:
Transformation Journey to Modern Marketing at ACGO Corporation - Peter Garza, AGCO Corporation
The Growing Power of Customer Advocacy: Building mutually beneficial customer relationships - Liz Richardson, Bomgar
Blind Forms, Conditions and Custom Data Objects…Oh My! - Cullen Ruffner, good2grow and bubba brands
Optimizing ROI in B2B Lead Generation - Paul Price, Reed Construction Data
The MYTH of Lead Scoring…Who is marketing to define a qualified lead? - Alex Ballering, NXP Semiconductors
Journey into the Art and Science of Healthcare Marketing - Vincent Rainsford, Covidien (note: cannot be shared for privacy reasons)
What’s next? You can catch success stories from these Modern Marketers at our next few stops on #MMT14:
Join us on the Modern Marketing Tour! See a list of our upcoming events and register now.
Interested in sharing YOUR success story? Here's how you can toot your own horn:
- The Call for Speakers for the Modern Marketing Experience Europe has been extended. Submit your speaker proposal by April 18!
- Share your Modern Marketing success story at 2014’s Oracle OpenWorld! The OOW Call for Papers is open now through April 15. Submit your abstract today.
- Write a Spotlight on Success Post on Topliners to be featured in an upcoming issue of the Eloqua newsletter.
- OR better yet, let us tell your story in a Case Study to be published in the customer section of the Eloqua website.
- Contact Ann Davis-Oracle directly to learn more about these opportunities.