We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

BUI Workspace - way to remove compose message bar in tab set

Question
Views
Comments
edited Sep 7, 2018 2:57PM in Agent Desktop

Content

I have a use case where I am using the BUI for incidents where they will never add to the thread - only the original thread will stay.  When I display these incidents with fields across the top (two rows) and some fields down the left side, the tab set control has a row of info I don't want in there with Compose Message, New Note, and a few other options.  See attached image. 

When the incident displays, I immediately get 2 scroll bars down the right side and I don't want this.  When I go to other tabs, the scroll bars go away so I know it's the Messages tab that is causing this.  In order to stop this, I would like to remove that row of info above the message that is useless to me. All the options are greyed out because of the permissions of the users except for the icon that orders the thread entries - and there will only ever be one. 

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!