You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Hivelive (legacy community) End Of Life Statement

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Mar 27, 2018 3:52PM in Customer Portal 3 comments

Content

In a previous post Oracle has mentioned that our legacy community product (formerly called Hivelive) was deprecated and will eventually be removed. This post stated that the End of Life would occur November 2017. I (Willie Eide) amended this post to state that I am extended the EOL event for this product. 

I am here now to state that the legacy community product formerly called Hivelive will be removed November 2018.

We encourage all current Hivelive customers to start migrating to our suggested platform - Community Self Service within Customer Portal as soon as possible as not to lose any data. Unfortunately as the Hivelive and CSS products are 2 different systems Oracle cannot provide an automation script to migrate from one platform to another. We do however have a spreadsheet that shows the difference between the two products and ideas on how to export/import from one to another.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!