You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

New queryCSV return of CSVTables not parseable

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Nov 6, 2018 5:45PM in Integrations and APIs 1 comment

Summary

Unable to iterate through CSVTables result object from querycsv

Content

First, a quick vent. When you update your APIs such that they break addin code because you're adding new required signature objects, can we make sure that all the documentation accurately reflects that? Neither the SOAP api nor the Addin documentation calls this out. I had to search around the forums to handle the auth header element added and the two new ways of getting output from the function. 

Which brings me to my second question. 

Previously we were able to just save the output to a CSV Tables output that i could foreach CSVTable table in <CSVTablesObject>: Do stuff. This no longer seems to work because CSVTables is non-enumerable. This new response is not reflected in any documentation that I can find for how to handle for the tables respose required by the new signature line. My query will always return a single table, but the sig wont take CSVTable as an object to out to. I'm getting a resultset just fine from queryCSV, but I don't know how to parse it. Here is essentially

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!