We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Learning link answers are initially block?

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Jun 7, 2022 1:17PM in General Technical Discussions 2 comments

Content

Hi everyone.

Not sure if this is a new topic, but I’m not finding an explicit answer for this.

From “Can I manually match an answer to another answer's Learned Links / Related Answers results?” (https://cx.rightnow.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/410) I understand that I can block/unblock “learning link answers” in order to not display  in the "Users who have viewed this answer have also viewed section" of the end-user pages.

However my question is: a new “learned link answer” that is added on “Learned Link section” is initially blocked or unblocked?

I’m asking this because I new to first view if these “learned link answers” are really related to the answer, and only then unblock these answers to display on the end-user pages.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!