You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Button appear on the Iphone mobile device and not on Android device

Question
Views
Comments
edited Apr 3, 2019 8:12PM in Customer Portal

Summary

The Send button should disappear once the chat has been disconnected but it appears on Iphone device while it works fine in Android mobile device

Content

We have a chat page which consists of a Send button for end users to send message to the chat agent.

In Iphone mobile device, the Send button is still displayed even after the chat has been disconnected. While in android mobile device, the send button gets hidden once the chat Disconnect button is pressed (this should be the expected behavior in both the mobile devices).

I figured this could be a browser issue so tested the same scenario in Safari browser on my desktop using Iphone as the toggled device. I was not able to replicate the same issue there. Similarly, if I toggle device on chrome and select any of the iphone devices, the Send button issue does not occur there. But if it tested in iphone device, the issue persists.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!