Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
ODV 12.2.5.3.0-20190529084035 cannot save project after inactivity — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

ODV 12.2.5.3.0-20190529084035 cannot save project after inactivity

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Sep 11, 2019 5:22AM in Oracle Analytics 2 comments

Summary

After some period of inactivity, pressing Save on a project gives error and it will not save

Content

Hello,

Trialing Data Visualization Desktop Version 12.2.5.3.0-20190529084035 on Windows 10.

I have noticed that when the Desktop is open on the machine and I step out for lunch etc. and comeback, and I try to save the project, it gives the following error:

An error was encountered while saving the project: com.siebel.analytics.web.sawconnect.sawprotocol.SAWProtocolException: Path not found: '\\?\C:\Users\myusername\AppData\Local\Temp\DVDesktop\servers\obips1\tmp\defaultpool\sawserver_21396_5d5427a9_2-1.tmp'
 Error Codes: QITMDW79:
 Location: saw.httpserver.request.soaprequest, saw.rpc.server.responder, saw.rpc.server, saw.rpc.server.handleConnection, saw.rpc.server.dispatch, saw.threadpool.socketrpcserver, saw.threads

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!