Simplified security is coming in 20A
Good news: in quarterly update 20A, we're going to simplify the way you configure security and workflow in Risk Cloud.
To help you prepare:
- We've published the Executive Summary, Introductory Deep-Dive and FAQ below.
- We'd like to help you review your current configuration and provide tailored recommendations.
In short, here's what to do:
- Before your environment is updated to 20A: If you assigned custom roles to Risk Cloud users, review your current configuration and our Introductory Deep-Dive and FAQ.
- Immediately after your environment is updated to 20A:
- Run the Import User and Role Application Security Data job.
- Make sure that no Risk Management jobs are running or queued, and that you have canceled all job schedules that can be canceled.