Register today for Oracle CloudWorld. October 17th - 20th, Las Vegas

Register now

Hillel Cooperman, Senior VP of User Experience Design, has a message for you on Oracle CloudWorld

Watch now
(KA) Can Answer Feedback from CP automatically create Incident in Service Cloud? — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

(KA) Can Answer Feedback from CP automatically create Incident in Service Cloud?

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Jun 8, 2022 8:36AM in Agent Desktop 3 comments

Summary

Is there a way for answer feedback submitted from the customer portal to automatically create an Incident?

Content

If there is no OOTB functionality for this in KA, does anybody have any tips on best practice of how we can deal with the answer feedback while responding to the customer at the same? Is there maybe some other functionality I can use, like KA workflows, to help agents in creating these incidents in the console from each answer feedback?

I recently submitted an answer feedback on an Oracle CX Rightnow answer, and Oracle Tech Support actually responded to me by sending an Incident email to my email address listed on the account. So I was wondering how they did this.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!