We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Adjustments to labor costs when using Labor distribution

Question
Views
Comments
edited Sep 28, 2020 12:50PM in Project Management

Summary

Adjust payroll costs using an expenditure batch instead of updating Labor Schedules

Content

Is it possible to create an expenditure batch for adjustment of payroll costs once an organization has reviewed the costs allocated per the labor distributions and determined that they need to redistribute some of the employees' costs across grants. I know using a miscellaneous cost batch to do so could be an option but I am thinking if we the adjustment attributes (expenditure type, type class etc.) were consisted with the costs distributed using the labor schedules it may be better.

How are your organizations making adjustments when using labor schedules? Do let me know if you have seen any pros and cons of going one way or another.

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!